FedArb private court for mediation & arbitration of complex civil cases
FedArb has assembled a roster of arbitrators and mediators in the U.S., drawing from the ranks of former federal judges, magistrates, and experienced private practitioners, all supervised by The FedArb Council of Judges.
Check availability by calling us at 650.328.9500 or email FedArb.
With FedArb, you have options:
- You can choose between arbitration, mediation, or a combination, and moot hearings or arguments;
- You can choose an individual or a panel;
- You can choose from our Fixed Price Arbitration© Option or pay by the hour;
- You can customize arbitration procedures to fit your case and control the amount of discovery.
- Specialized Panels are available for disputes in Accounting/Finance, Banking, Bankruptcy/Insolvency, Employment, Environmental, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Oil Gas & Energy, Maritime, Patent, Pharmaceuticals, Securities, and Telecommunications.
FedArb provides the benefits of arbitration, while also retaining the advantages of litigating in the federal courts:
- ample discovery;
- principled decision making based on law; and
- with optional appellate review to correct error and to prevent arbitrary conduct.
Optimizing Private Adjudication - an article by Abraham D. Sofaer, founder of FedArb.
To learn more about how the FedArb process can save you time and money, click here.
PH: 650 328 9500
FAX: 650 521 5891