FedArb’s former judges and other mediators are trusted experts with an excellent success rate in achieving mediation settlements. We offer standard mediation services and will also customize a mediation to suit the parties.
- Mediation with a former federal judge, experienced practitioner or legal expert
- Custom management to track complex and multi-party mediations (including Special Master mediations)
- Stand-by Mediators in arbitrations where early settlement may be an option
FedArb’s Mediation Services include:
- A roster of mediators with some of the best former federal judges in the United States and other experienced practitioners
- Assistance in selecting an appropriate and effective neutral mediator with relevant deep industry knowledge or subject matter expertise who is a strong facilitator focused on finding a consensus
- Conflict checks and disclosures from the judge or other neutral
- Pre-mediation conference call with mediator and counsel to identify key issues, document exchanges, and other procedures
- Logging and tracking documents
- Administrative support as necessary to ensure smooth and timely scheduling and communication
- Mediator follow-up, if needed or useful, to achieve settlement
Why FedArb for Mediation?
- They have the credibility and experience to give meaningful guidance on what a case is worth and to makes them effective problem solvers.
- They are relentless—even if the initial mediation does not result in a settlement, they will schedule subsequent meetings and stay in contact with the parties as the situation merits.
- They have FedArb case managers to assist all parties 7 days a week
Succeeding at Mediation–cle classes
FedArb works with law firms and corporations to provide a 1.5 hour CLE class on Succeeding on Mediation. This is typically a lunch with a panel discussion lead by two federal judges and FedArb’s CEO who share their thoughts on best practices.
Contact FedArb to enquire about CLE Program email@example.com
Chief Judge Ruben Castillo and Chief Judge Vaughn Walker discuss Succeeding at Mediation. Chicago office of Jenner & Block.
To view this video please enter your email below and you’ll be given the password. Once you have the password, enter it into the Protected Area box below and click Submit to see the video.