FedArb’s former judges and other mediators are trusted experts with an excellent success rate in achieving mediation settlements. We offer standard mediation services and will also customize a mediation to suit the parties.
- Mediation with a former federal judge, experienced practitioner or legal expert
- Custom management to track complex and multi-party mediations (including Special Master mediations)
- Stand-by Mediators in arbitrations where early settlement may be an option
- Binding Mediation for parties who want a former federal judge or other mediator to issue a decision if the parties fail to reach a consensual settlement by a specific date
FedArb’s Mediation Services include:
- A roster of mediators with some of the best former federal judges in the United States and other experienced practitioners
- Assistance in selecting an appropriate and effective neutral mediator with relevant deep industry knowledge or subject matter expertise who is a strong facilitator focused on finding a consensus
- Conflict checks and disclosures from the judge or other neutral
- Pre-mediation conference call with mediator and counsel to identify key issues, document exchanges, and other procedures
- Logging and tracking documents
- Administrative support as necessary to ensure smooth and timely scheduling and communication
- Mediator follow-up, if needed or useful, to achieve settlement
Why FedArb for Mediation?
- Our former judges and experienced practitioners have the credibility and experience that makes them effective problem solvers.
- FedArb has mediators with judicial experience in complex business situations and large commercial cases.
- FedArb case managers are available to assist all parties 7 days a week